Friday, June 19, 2009

The attack of the Gobs.



wel, we were givn the topic 'personal mandalas'. And wel, i must say its very me. has the colors black, which i luv and red which i uv too and pink which i hate as much as children hate milk! ive ma Gobs too.
-----------------------edit------------------------------

I had to read ma fren, sumy's blog to c wht one really had to write abt this whole wrk procedure.. hence this edit version too..

My Mandala is, well a part of a composition i call 'The attack of the Gobs'. The Gobs are ma characters who are jus lyk me. V both swear by 'converses' and lterally have a 'few metal teeth'
(considerin ma genes and careless attitude twds dental care). Like ive mentioned not so long ago, ive primarily used BLACK, RED and PINK. Out of Which Black and Red are my favorites. My mandala depicts a story, whr my Gobs attak these 2 pink drop-gobs and kill them. The pink drop-gobs(dg), now dead are placed in the center if a mandala each and is internally surrounded by cylinderical blak nd white rect bands symbolisin muzic. ( ps. i luvv Greenday.) To Completely destroy pink the gobs have to eat the mandala wit their metal tooth ( which ive too- caps for ma RC wrk i.e.). on eating the mandalas or wel takin a byt atleast, the big mandala emit ma trademark ( which btw doesnt blong to onli one person) 2concentric cirlces.. and judgin by the blu clouds, definately gonna have some weathr ltr..

I achieved one major goal thru this project- PATIENCE. I actually colord each of the tiny circles tat made my lyf oh so miserable but pretty. If some of u feel it luks lyk it lacks color or in otha wrds- lack the 'finish' to it. i totally agree. i jus din kne wht exactly it lackd. a little sugg hre wud b appreciated..

wel, a round of applause for me! :D

nyt.. nd do scribble a comment..

5 comments:

  1. awww...u cn thnk me later..:D...n i lik da way u've described ur mandala in a story format..:D/..although i sorts gt confused in da end thanx to da lack of punctuation..:D...over all u get 2 thumbs up..:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. duh! how many more thumbs up can u give me? douchie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tried fr 3..but just didnt work out da way i planned..:D..dammnn..:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i lyk how onli u and i are active on ma blog.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. haahaahaa..dt goes either way..:D...

    ReplyDelete